PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 30 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: 2 HOURS
- 375ml Tomato Pasta Sauce (1 jar/bottle)s
- 470ml Tomato Puree (1 tin)
- 500g package Rigatoni, Penne, or Ziti
- 250g container whole-Milk, Cottage or Ricotta Cheese
- 500ml shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 250g ball fresh Mozzarella, chopped or pulled into bite-size pieces
- 500ml thawed frozen Spinach, squeezed of excess liquid
- 125ml Cream
- 4 large Cloves Garlic, pressed or minced
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 15ml Salt
- 15ml Sugar
- 5ml Chilli flakes
- 2,5ml Black Pepper
- 125ml grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Rinse and drain the rigatoni in cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the noodles, tomato sauce, tomato puree, cottage cheese, 1 cup shredded mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, spinach, cream, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, black pepper and chilli.
- Stir to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Pour into the greased casserole dish and top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, then cover with greased foil and place in the Wonderbag on a cloth or mat for 2 hours.
- Remove and serve with fresh salad and crusty bread. 9. If the Pasta Bake is not golden, place it under the grill until light golden.