SERVES: 4 – 6
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 25 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: 2.5 HOURS
- 30ml oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 Tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- 1 tin coconut mil
- ½ tin water
- 750g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 100g baby corn, cut in half lengthways
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 100g green beans
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry the onion and garlic until soft but not brown.
- Add the cubed peppers and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the red Thai curry paste and fry for a minute, then add the coconut milk and water.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the beans and coriander.
- Bring to a simmer and simmer for 20 minutes with the lid on.
- Place in the Wonderbag, seal and leave for 2 ½ hours.
- Open the bag, check the potatoes are soft and stir in the green beans and chopped coriander.
- Serve with Basmati rice, cooked in the Wonderbag.