PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 30 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: 3 HOURS
- 6 cups French bread cubes
- 160g chopped White Chocolate
- 250ml Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 125ml toasted Pecans
- 250ml Cream
- 3 Eggs
- 50ml Sugar
- 150ml warm Water
- 5ml Vanilla
- 1 can sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease a medium sized pot or casserole with a lid.
3. Place ½ the bread cubes in slow cooker. Sprinkle with ½ the chocolate, nuts and raspberries.
4. Repeat with the remaining bread, chocolate, nuts and raspberries.
5. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour over the bread pudding.
6. Cover and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
7.Place the sealed pot on a mat or cloth in the Wonderbag for 3 hours.
8. Serve with cream or ice cream.