SERVES: 4 – 6
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 35 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: 3 HOURS
- 600g rump steak, cubed
- 1 ½ onions, peeled and diced
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 15ml paprika
- 250ml tomato puree
- 3 x 425g tin beans in tomato sauce
- 250g mushrooms, diced
- 2 beef bouillon cubes, crumbled
- 15ml chilli flakes
- 15ml salt
- 15ml coarse black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Heat a dash of oil in a medium sized pot.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry until lightly browned.
- Add the steak and fry for 2 – 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn down the heat, put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the sealed pot in the Wonderbag on a mat or cloth, seal and leave to cook for 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with rice, pap, mash or crusty bread.