SERVES: 4 – 6
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 35 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: 2 HOURS
- 30ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 600g chicken mince
- 125g mushrooms, chopped
- 15ml paprika
- 15ml mixed herbs
- 7,5ml crushed chilli
- 7,5ml chipotle seasoning
- 15ml salt
- 7,5ml pepper
- 375ml chunky salsa
- 600ml cream of chicken soup
- 750ml grated cheddar
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into ¼ pieces
- In a medium sized pot, heat the oil and fry the onion and garlic until light golden.
- Add the chicken mince, mushroom, paprika, mixed herbs, chilli, chipotle, salt and pepper and fry until the mince is cooked.
- Remove from the pot.
- In a bowl, mix the soup, salsa and ¾ of the grated cheese.
- Place ¼ of the tortilla pieces in the bottom of the pot and top with 1/3 of the mince and 1/3 of the salsa mix.
- Repeat twice more, and top with tortilla pieces and grated cheese.
- Place the pot on low heat with the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place in the Wonderbag on a mat or cloth, seal and leave to cook for 2 hours.
- When done, place the pot under a grill to brown.
- Serve with chopped spring onion, sour cream and salad.