SERVES: 4 – 6
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 45 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: 4 HOURS
- 50ml oil
- 10 – 12 chicken drumsticks
- 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut into cubes
- 200g baby carrots, peeled
- 300g button mushrooms, halved
- 30ml chopped parsley
- 5ml chilli flakes
- 5ml thyme
- 10ml salt
- 10ml black pepper
- 1 x 400g tin mushroom soup
- 350ml water
- 250ml cream
- 30ml brown onion soup mixed to a paste
- 50ml chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a medium sized pot.
- Brown the onion and garlic and add the green pepper.
- Add the chicken drumsticks and brown.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the pot, bring to the boil and place the lid on. Simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Place in the Wonderbag on a cloth or mat and close.
- Leave to cook for 4 hours.