SERVES: 4 – 6
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 15 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: 2 HOURS
- 600g of any firm white fish, cut into credit card sized pieces
- 250g fresh mushrooms
- 250ml crumbled feta
- 250ml spring onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 6 baby leeks, halved
- 8 baby carrots
- 250ml cream
- 125ml water
- 45ml mushroom soup powder
- 50ml Parsley, chopped
- 7,5ml Salt
- 5ml black pepper
- 5ml Paprika
- Place the baby leeks, mushrooms, baby carrots and celery in the bottom of a medium sized pot.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and dust with the mushroom soup powder.
- Lay the fish on top of the bed of vegetables.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Spread the sliced mushrooms parsley and chopped spring onions on top of the fish and top with the crumbled feta.
- Pour over the cream and water.
- Place the pot on a medium heat with the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place the sealed pot in the Wonderbag on a mat or cloth, close and leave to cook for 2 hours.
- Open, gently mix and serve with rice or crusty bread.
- Garnish with rocket or micro leaves.