SERVES: 6 – 8
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 25 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: 2 ½ HOURS
- 220ml of Sushi Rice
- 470ml water
- 1 litre Whole Milk
- 5ml Vanilla Extract
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Sugar, Cinnamon and Butter on top
- Mix water and rice and bring it to a boil.
- Once the water is almost gone, add the milk and vanilla extract. Bring everything to a boil while stirring.
- Place a lid on the pot and place on a mat or cloth in the Wonderbag and seal.
- Leave for 2 ½ hours
- Once it’s done, add cinnamon, sugar and a dash butter on top.
- For Christmas, you can hide an almond in the pudding and whoever finds it can have a lucky wish!