PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
STOVE TOP TIME: 10 MINUTES
WONDERBAG TIME: MINIMUM 2 HOURS
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 yellow onions, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups (1 liter) vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and sauté until translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add the butternut squash, thyme and stock.
- Increase the heat to high, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered for about 5 min.
- Place your lidded pot in the Wonderbag for a minimum of 2 hours to finish cooking.
- Purée using a staff-blender or food processer.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.